Chocolate and Gold Coins

Monday, August 29, 2005

Desipundit

Desipundit is begging for blog-love and I owe them some. They have repeatedly pointed to my posts and that really helped grow the number of readers to my blog. The reason they keep linking to my posts is partly because I knew (in a blog sense not a biblical sense) most of them before Desipundit started. I found Desipundit almost as soon as it started because Patrix linked to a post of mine, (I think it was the Finland post). Soon Saket Vaidya (aka vulturo) joined and I knew Saket’s blog very well (I linked to this post twice that week). When Ash joined Desipundit, I wondered a bit if Patrix might join also since I knew they were a pair, (little did I know that Desipundit was Patrix but I should have guessed). Then one of my best blog buddies, Vikram Arumilli joined. And I have become acquainted with Kaps (again, in a blog sense) as well.

I check Desipundit every day. It gives me the opportunity to find interesting stuff I wouldn’t find otherwise. Hopefully I’ll write a post worthy of being listed on Desipundit in the next few weeks. Lately, I seem to be striking out.

This is my 200th post, which may or may not be worthy of note.

10 Comments:

  • Michael,
    Thanks for the mention. expecting more such chocolates in the near future.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 10:38 AM  

  • Michael,

    Happy belated birthday and happy 200th post (it is a milestone of sorts)!

    By Blogger Sujatha Bagal, at 12:18 PM  

  • Hi Kaps and Sujatha
    Thanks both.

    By Blogger Michael Higgins, at 2:02 PM  

  • Hi Michael,

    Congrats on the milestone ! And thanks for the sweet-talk :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

  • Hi Michael,
    Congrats on the posts milestone, and hope a 2000 and more will follow:-)

    By Blogger Minal, at 1:03 AM  

  • Congrats on your 200th...
    post I mean

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 AM  

  • Hi Patrix Ash Minal Ravikiran and Vikram

    Patrix, Ash, and Vikram:
    Thanks to desipundit for helping bring some regular readers, I really appreciate it.

    Minal and Ravikiran: Thanks both.

    By Blogger Michael Higgins, at 5:51 AM  

  • 200 posts.......

    outstanding effort!

    Hope I have the energy to last that long....and keep up the quality.

    By Blogger Sunil, at 4:13 PM  

  • 200 Posts - now now -- that is quite a feat .... and all of them quality ones .... All the best and keep blogging

    By Blogger Amit, at 5:21 PM  

  • Hi Sunil, @mit, and Uma
    Thank you very much.

    Uma: you must be in the 1000's by now.

    By Blogger Michael Higgins, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home