Chocolate and Gold Coins

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Medical Condition

Ever since I have come back from India, I haven’t been feeling well. I have frequent headaches. Sometime I feel shortness of breath. And there is always a persistent discomfort in my abdomen: it is a sharp pain in my lower waist.

The only time I feel okay is when I take off my belt and loosen the button on my trousers (which I cannot do at work). I think my problem is that I ate too much in India.

The only cure for me is diet and exercise. Oh dear.

4 Comments:

  • I sympathize Michael. Am dealing with the same medical condition after my trip to India.

    Rahul

    By Blogger Iyer the Great, at 10:05 AM  

  • Hi Rahul
    Must be something in the food - like calories.

    By Blogger Michael Higgins, at 1:15 PM  

  • On the other hand, having made the reverse trip and what with all the salads and the high protein diet (read sausages and grilled chicken) I gorged on in the US, I'm feeling great! Sorry if this grosses you out Michael.

    By Blogger Sujatha Bagal, at 3:10 AM  

  • Hi Patrix and Sujatha
    Patrix: Word of warning: the ability to lose those extra pounds declines exponentially once you pass 30. (Perhaps this is really a warning to Ash).

    Sujatha: I'm glad you had a nice visit. I, for one, was pretty happy to get to eat bagels again (although I've had enough at this point). I sure you are glad to be back eating idlis and sambhar.

    By Blogger Michael Higgins, at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home